Thursday, July 22, 2010

Its a Beautiful Day for a Farmers' Market!

This weeks cake!  Chocolate Cake with Strawberries, Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting and Chocolate Ganache.  You guys are going to want a slice of this one.  YUM.  2.50 per slice.  If you would like to make sure that you get a piece and avoid the very real danger of it all being sold before you get there, send me an email at piperlove@ymail.com, and I will save one for you! 

ALSO, I share a table with my friend Karen who roasts her own coffee...and it is absolutely fantastic.  Seriously. 3  years at Starbucks made me super picky about coffee, and this is the only stuff I will buy.  $10/pound, and I would pay $20.  She also sells iced coffee every week for $2 a cup...goes great with baked goods!!

Today, Thursday July 22.  From 3-7 in downtown Laconia.  Lots of great vendors, and what a beautiful day for a Market!

Would love to see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment