Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cake of the Week

So I apologize for my inconsistency once again.  I haven't even posted my first wedding cake yet.  Ugh.  Life is crazy and I have a time management problem. 

WELL I am just posting tonight to let those of you who don't know already in on the CAKE OF THE WEEK for the Laconia Farmers' Market!  I bring a different cake each week...so far its been Coconut Cake with Raspberry Filling and Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting, Vanilla Cake with Apricot Filling and Swiss Meringue Buttercream Frosting, and Lemon Cake with Homemade Blueberry Filling and Zesty Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting.  People have been LOVING them, and I am always so excited to see the reactions!  The cakes have been such a hit that I've decided (thanks to the brilliant idea of my friend Lisa), to have an emailing list, informing those on it of what the cake of the week is, and allowing them to pre-order a slice, or a whole cake...or really anything from the PiperBellies table.  This is mainly for the cake though, because it has sold out every week, and I have had several people come and be disappointed to find only crumbs left.  SO if you would like to be part of this elite email list, please contact me at piperlove@ymail.com and I will add you!  I do also post the cake of the week on Facebook, but that is easy to miss, and not everyone has facebook.  AND as you know I'm rather inconsistent with the blog, but I'll work on having it up here and also on the website (www.piperbellies.com) every week.

The Cake of the Week for this Thursday at the Laconia Market from 3-7 is going to be a Chocolate Cake with Strawberries and Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting.  YUM.  Look for pictures on Facebook or the email chain on Wednesday evening or Thursday morning.  Only 12 slices, so come early, or pre-order! 

Thank you everyone for all of your support.  I couldn't do this without you!

Love, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment